03 novembre, 2006

Holgagraphy!

My friend from Hong Kong told me about some low-budget cams which take a great vignetting effect on shots... Lomo LC-A and Holga; these are two brands from east europe.
Una mia amica da Hong Kong mi ha raccontato di alcune macchine fotografiche a basso costo che danno alle foto un effetto vignettato fantastico... Lomo LC-A e Holga; sono due marche dell'est Europa.
I saw some Holga and Lomo shots, and I like so much that effect; unfortunely I don't have one of these cams yet, so I tried to simulate an Holga shot with Photoshop... Holgagraphy!
Ho visto alcune foto Holga e Lomo, e mi è piaciuto tantissimo quest'effetto; purtroppo non ho ancora una di queste macchine, così ho tentato di simulare alcune foto Holga con Photoshop... Holgagraphy!

Photos by Davide Cassanello - © 2006 - All rights reserved