19 ottobre, 2006

A perfect shot

Often a good shot (http://makkuro.blogspot.com/2006/10/silence-before-storm.html) don't need preliminar preparation, hard work or something else. A good shot means have the luck to take exactly the moment you're searching.

Maybe a cloudy sunday afternoon after a big sea-urchin lunch can be one of those moments, so I and my great friend Vale-chan took the car and ran to the harbor, and we found that wonderful natural show.

One time I want to show you some different views of that moments, hope you like that.

Vale-chan trying to take the moment...

And finally myself satisfied after I've taken my perfect moment.

One more though. A great show can be amazing, but it can be unique when you have someone to share with, so thank you Vale for sharing with me that moment ;)

12 Comments:

Blogger Weltall said...

Eh già...con quella faccia esprimi proprio soddisfazione^___*
Agghià

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

oh is she your girlfriend? ;p

4:37 AM  
Blogger nicolacassa said...

バレさんは僕の日本語の先生です!!!!
Davide arrotola quella lingua felpata per favore!!! Mi sa che devi fare anche tu il biglietto per Tokyo!

3:42 PM  
Blogger davide said...

Ehi Hami,
Only a great friend. She's my brother's japanese teacher, as he says on the post before this; we met 4 month ago, we're so similars so we become friends soo fast.

This post is for you :P

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

So is it your brother who is writing in Japanese above?
I think I made him upset...

不快な気持ちにさせるつもりはなかったのですが、ごめんなさい。

8:05 PM  
Blogger davide said...

No problem Hami, he's always like that :P
Maybe you'll never believe me, we are twins. We are like sun and moon, or white and black.

10:03 PM  
Blogger nicolacassa said...

ハミさん初めまして。僕はニコラです。Davideさんの双子です。よろしくお願いします。大丈夫ですよ。I'm not upset I'm sorry you felt like that! I'm going to tokyo on January, so I said to Davide to buy an airline ticket too to reach and meet you!
Cool stuff!

12:38 AM  
Blogger nicolacassa said...

・・・僕は白い双子ですよ・・・

12:42 AM  
Blogger nicolacassa said...

・・僕のblogを見せてください・・
nicolacassa.blogspot.com
僕は英語であなたのために書きます!!

1:44 AM  
Blogger davide said...

Ciao Uale, dai un bell'esercizio per parlare un pochino d'inglese... il giappo non lo so nemmeno io, quindi don't worry.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

ohi oihi oihiiiiiiiiiii........ 静かにしてくれないかな〜!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

先の事を冗談めかして言ったよ!!!
Grazie a te Deiv....le mie foto non sono uscite benissimo ma ora proverò col nuovo software che mi hai dato!!! Ti farò sapere.......

4:07 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home